Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 6.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. In the last seven days, Steem Dollars has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $5.86 million and approximately $228,476.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00009009 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11,096.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $284.81 or 0.02566700 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001826 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Ultra (UOS) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000461 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.60 or 0.00618215 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain [old] (EDC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002555 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
SBD is a coin. It was first traded on June 4th, 2016. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 5,861,235 coins. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Steem Dollars is steemit.com/@steemitblog.
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.