TrumpCoin (CURRENCY:TRUMP) traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. TrumpCoin has a total market capitalization of $74,138.80 and $245.00 worth of TrumpCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, TrumpCoin has traded down 3.5% against the US dollar. One TrumpCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0112 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006176 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021717 BTC.
- OMG Network (OMG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00014146 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.33 or 0.01580047 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00020849 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000232 BTC.
TrumpCoin Coin Profile
TRUMP is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Blake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 11th, 2016. TrumpCoin’s total supply is 6,604,387 coins. The official website for TrumpCoin is www.trumpcoin.com. TrumpCoin’s official Twitter account is @trumpcoinww and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling TrumpCoin
TrumpCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrumpCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrumpCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrumpCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrumpCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrumpCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.