Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded down 11.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. During the last seven days, Veil has traded 14.8% lower against the dollar. One Veil coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0122 or 0.00000110 BTC on exchanges including VINEX Network and Graviex. Veil has a total market capitalization of $909,643.41 and approximately $367,560.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.55 or 0.01978590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182693 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00074384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00110281 BTC.
Veil’s total supply is 83,575,930 coins and its circulating supply is 74,735,001 coins. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Veil’s official website is veil-project.com. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil.
Veil Coin Trading
Veil can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: VINEX Network and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.