Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. One Zap token can now be bought for $0.0241 or 0.00000217 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia. During the last week, Zap has traded down 23.8% against the U.S. dollar. Zap has a total market capitalization of $3.17 million and $345,525.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00040132 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $557.92 or 0.05027957 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029836 BTC.
ZAP is a token. It was first traded on October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,534,257 tokens. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zap Token Trading
Zap can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.