Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded 48.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 2nd. In the last seven days, Zebi has traded down 58.8% against the dollar. One Zebi token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, OKEx, Liquid and LATOKEN. Zebi has a market cap of $173,604.00 and approximately $81.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009005 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.55 or 0.01978590 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00182693 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.25 or 0.00074384 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.24 or 0.00110281 BTC.
Zebi Token Profile
Zebi’s genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 450,099,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,475,421 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. Zebi’s official website is www.zebi.io.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Koinex, IDEX, Hotbit, Liquid, LATOKEN, OKEx and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zebi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.