ZEON (CURRENCY:ZEON) traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. One ZEON token can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ZEON has traded down 25.7% against the U.S. dollar. ZEON has a total market cap of $11.79 million and approximately $59,361.00 worth of ZEON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00040132 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $557.92 or 0.05027957 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029836 BTC.
ZEON Token Profile
ZEON (CRYPTO:ZEON) is a token. Its genesis date was February 26th, 2019. ZEON’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,641,798,362 tokens. ZEON’s official message board is medium.com/zeon-network. ZEON’s official website is zeon.network. ZEON’s official Twitter account is @zeon_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ZEON Token Trading
ZEON can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZEON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZEON should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZEON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZEON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZEON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.