Zeusshield (CURRENCY:ZSC) traded 0.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 2nd. In the last seven days, Zeusshield has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. One Zeusshield token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Zeusshield has a market capitalization of $263,930.87 and approximately $23,339.00 worth of Zeusshield was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001485 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.45 or 0.00040132 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $557.92 or 0.05027957 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- Aave (LEND) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002828 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002225 BTC.
- Ampleforth (AMPL) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010127 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00051588 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00029836 BTC.
Zeusshield (ZSC) is a token. It launched on July 9th, 2017. Zeusshield’s total supply is 5,642,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,169,566,883 tokens. Zeusshield’s official website is zsc.io. Zeusshield’s official Twitter account is @zeusshield and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zeusshield
Zeusshield can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zeusshield directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zeusshield should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zeusshield using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zeusshield Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zeusshield and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.