ZMINE (CURRENCY:ZMN) traded 4.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. ZMINE has a market cap of $249,512.78 and $122.00 worth of ZMINE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZMINE token can now be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, BX Thailand and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, ZMINE has traded up 20.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009264 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.39 or 0.00066743 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.15 or 0.00326381 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00041460 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008200 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
ZMN is a token. It launched on January 19th, 2018. ZMINE’s total supply is 233,889,296 tokens and its circulating supply is 160,844,537 tokens. ZMINE’s official website is zmine.com. ZMINE’s official Twitter account is @zmineofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZMINE’s official message board is medium.com/zmineofficial.
Buying and Selling ZMINE
ZMINE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZMINE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZMINE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZMINE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZMINE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZMINE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.