ZumCoin (CURRENCY:ZUM) traded 13.9% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 2nd. ZumCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.86 million and $588.00 worth of ZumCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ZumCoin has traded 24.4% higher against the US dollar. One ZumCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 26.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ZumCoin (ZUM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Buying and Selling ZumCoin
ZumCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZumCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZumCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZumCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZumCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZumCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.