Paxos Standard (CURRENCY:PAX) traded 0% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 16th. In the last seven days, Paxos Standard has traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Paxos Standard token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, ABCC, CoinExchange and Bitfinex. Paxos Standard has a total market capitalization of $245.33 million and approximately $162.76 million worth of Paxos Standard was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- HoryouToken (HYT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Origin Sport (ORS) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Leading Coins 4 Entrepreneur (LC4) traded up 29.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded down 45% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Blacknet (BLN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- ORS Group (ORS) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000102 BTC.
Paxos Standard Profile
Paxos Standard (PAX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 10th, 2018. Paxos Standard’s total supply is 249,952,065 tokens and its circulating supply is 244,951,954 tokens. The official message board for Paxos Standard is medium.com/@PaxosStandard. Paxos Standard’s official website is paxos.com/standard. Paxos Standard’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Paxos Standard Token Trading
Paxos Standard can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax, Kyber Network, DDEX, KuCoin, Bitfinex, Coinall, OKEx, CoinBene, TOKOK, Bittrex, Crex24, OKCoin, FCoin, CoinPlace, Binance, ABCC, GBX Digital Asset Exchange, Bitrue, BW.com, SouthXchange, MXC, DigiFinex, C2CX, ZB.COM, Gate.io, Coinsuper, Iquant, Bit-Z, Hotbit, Coinbit, BigONE, P2PB2B, CoinExchange, BCEX, CoinEx, Sistemkoin, HitBTC, BitMart and WazirX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paxos Standard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Paxos Standard should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paxos Standard using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Paxos Standard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paxos Standard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.