Band Protocol (CURRENCY:BAND) traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 13th. Band Protocol has a market capitalization of $181.58 million and approximately $167.98 million worth of Band Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Band Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $8.86 or 0.00023754 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Band Protocol has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00042662 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005523 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $140.23 or 0.00375959 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00041345 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0713 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,543.12 or 0.04137030 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013217 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002681 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Band Protocol
According to CryptoCompare, “Band Protocol connects smart contracts with trusted off-chain information, provided through community-curated data providers. Band Protocol provides community-curated on-chain data feeds, backed by strong economic incentives which ensure the data stays accurate. “
Buying and Selling Band Protocol
Band Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Band Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Band Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Band Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Band Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Band Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.