Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on January 13th. Safe has a market capitalization of $4.03 million and approximately $98,051.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Safe has traded down 22.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Safe coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00000519 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Beam (BEAM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00000901 BTC.
- FABRK (FAB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SnowGem (XSG) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Vidulum (VDL) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Defis (XGM) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Grimm (GRIMM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Litecash (CASH) traded 27.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SaveToken (SAVE) traded up 147% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- 0cash (ZCH) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Safe Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Safe is www.anwang.org. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “SafeCoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Zhash algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Safe
Safe can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.