Constellation (CURRENCY:DAG) traded down 20.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. One Constellation token can currently be purchased for $0.0071 or 0.00000018 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Constellation has traded down 2% against the dollar. Constellation has a total market capitalization of $9.00 million and $572,638.00 worth of Constellation was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00042087 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005274 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.41 or 0.00377031 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00038019 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,542.46 or 0.03892224 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002528 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00013508 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00012672 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Constellation is a Horizontally Scalable Blockchain with mobile support. By “Horizontal Scalable”, is mentioned that Network capacity is proportional to the user adoption, which concedes the network the strength to have more and more users in a medium to far future. Constellation will work with its own smart contacts to support blockchain's microservices. In addition, the platform uses reputation-based incentives in order to remove the costs from transactions fees. The DAG token is still under development and it will be released first as an ERC20 cryptocurrency, with the further objective to migrate to its own mainnet and become the Constellation native token. “
Buying and Selling Constellation
Constellation can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Constellation directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Constellation should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Constellation using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Constellation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Constellation and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.