Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 7.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 13th. Over the last week, Insights Network has traded down 37.9% against the US dollar. Insights Network has a market cap of $3.16 million and approximately $13,580.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Insights Network token can currently be bought for $0.0161 or 0.00000043 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.76 or 0.00042154 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00005558 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.40 or 0.00375460 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.06 or 0.00040281 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,502.64 or 0.04018422 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.94 or 0.00013217 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002674 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Insights Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Insights Network is an Ethereum-Based data exchange. A unique combination of a blockchain and Secure Multiparty Computation makes it possible to enforce the exchange of data and payment between the provider and the requester of data without third-party involvement. Insights Network allows regular users to sell their data (without disclosing their identity) directly to organizations that need it. INSTAR is an ERC20 utility token that serves as a currency on the Insights Network ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Insights Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Insights Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.