QLC Chain (CURRENCY:QLC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 13th. One QLC Chain coin can now be purchased for $0.0145 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. QLC Chain has a market capitalization of $3.48 million and $226,219.00 worth of QLC Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, QLC Chain has traded down 11.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002658 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 33.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00029730 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.34 or 0.00107276 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.08 or 0.00215035 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $89.70 or 0.00238549 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.46 or 0.00059715 BTC.
- IZE (IZE) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000656 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.73 or 0.00057788 BTC.
About QLC Chain
According to CryptoCompare, “QLC Chain is the next generation public Blockchain for decentralized Network-as-a-Service(NaaS). The QLC Chain and supporting ecosystem will enable any individual, business or organization to leverage their network resources to instantly become a service provider or network operator. It deploys a multidimensional Block Lattice architecture and uses virtual machines (VM) to manage and support integrated Smart Contract functionality. Additionally, QLC Chain utilizes dual consensus: Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) and Shannon Consensus, which is a novel consensus developed by the QLC Chain team. Through the use of this dual consensus protocol and multidimensional Block Lattice architecture, QLC Chain is able to perform a high number of transactions per second (TPS), provide scalability and an inherently decentralized environment for NaaS related decentralized applications (dApp). “
Buying and Selling QLC Chain
QLC Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QLC Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QLC Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QLC Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QLC Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QLC Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.