Wanchain (CURRENCY:WAN) traded up 5.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 13th. Wanchain has a market cap of $56.63 million and $2.26 million worth of Wanchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Wanchain has traded up 0.1% against the dollar. One Wanchain coin can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00000891 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.58 or 0.00091947 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00001146 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00003593 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00004607 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00018505 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Energi (NRG) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00003764 BTC.
- Unifi Protocol DAO (UNFI) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.55 or 0.00014769 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Wanchain is a distributed super financial market based on blockchain. Wanchain aims to build a distributed future “bank.” As a distributed digital-asset based financial infrastructure, Wanchain aims to allow any institution or individual to set up their own virtual teller window in the “bank” and provide services such as loan origination, asset exchanges, credit payments and transaction settlements based on digital assets. The core developers are based in the US and China. “
Buying and Selling Wanchain
Wanchain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wanchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wanchain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wanchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wanchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wanchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.