Chromia (CURRENCY:CHR) traded down 16.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 23rd. Chromia has a market cap of $20.61 million and approximately $7.44 million worth of Chromia was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Chromia has traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar. One Chromia coin can now be bought for $0.0480 or 0.00000101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.21 or 0.00053244 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $331.94 or 0.00701094 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.02 or 0.00031720 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 30.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.04 or 0.00038099 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.34 or 0.00057742 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002114 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002112 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,067.57 or 0.04366889 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chromia (by ChromaWay) is a new blockchain platform for decentralized applications, conceived in response to the shortcomings of existing platforms and designed to enable a new generation of dapps to scale beyond what is currently possible. Chromia is both a blockchain and a relational database. This means that decentralized applications (dapps) can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world, whether they work on large enterprise applications, games, or smaller projects. “
Buying and Selling Chromia
Chromia can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chromia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Chromia should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chromia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chromia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chromia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.