ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 22.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 23rd. Over the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 25.5% against the US dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market cap of $923,365.01 and approximately $2,422.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0107 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 19.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00007905 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 28.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00002165 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0778 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 37.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000324 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.