IG Gold (CURRENCY:IGG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 8th. One IG Gold coin can now be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. IG Gold has a market cap of $2.54 million and approximately $6,050.00 worth of IG Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, IG Gold has traded 25.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $245.09 or 0.00457401 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.36 or 0.00067867 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $31.58 or 0.00058938 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.84 or 0.00813395 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00009455 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.77 or 0.00025694 BTC.
IG Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “IGG is the native token within the IGGalaxy which will power the IG esports ecosystem. The TRC20 token will fundamentally disrupt the way stakeholders within the esports landscape interact and exchange value. Coupled with smart contracts, IGG will have real-world utility for gamers, teams, brands and the wider public. “
Buying and Selling IG Gold
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as IG Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IG Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IG Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IG Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IG Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.