Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded up 13.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Aeternity has a market cap of $90.89 million and approximately $32.10 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeternity coin can now be bought for about $0.27 or 0.00000470 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Aeternity has traded up 31.8% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- VideoCoin (VID) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00001634 BTC.
- Vipstar Coin (VIPS) traded 28.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Cheesecoin (CHEESE) traded 22% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 36.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bit Trust System (BIUT) traded 31.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Buying and Selling Aeternity
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.