Beefy.Finance (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. One Beefy.Finance coin can now be bought for $1,900.22 or 0.03357740 BTC on major exchanges. Beefy.Finance has a total market capitalization of $136.82 million and $4.48 million worth of Beefy.Finance was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Beefy.Finance has traded down 7.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $30.28 or 0.00053512 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00002329 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $180.40 or 0.00318769 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.06 or 0.00010712 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.27 or 0.00030515 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.60 or 0.00013423 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00003258 BTC.
- Energi (NRG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00006553 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Beefy.Finance is a yield optimizer operating on Binance Smart Chain. In return for a small fee, Beefy.Finance automates several investment strategies utilizing liquidity pools. The project consists of an anonymous team, directly inspired by the yield optimization projects that had been developed on the Ethereum network. Its governance token distribution contracts went live on September 22, 2020, and the first set of vaults were opened on October 8, 2020. “
Beefy.Finance Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beefy.Finance directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beefy.Finance should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beefy.Finance using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beefy.Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beefy.Finance and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.