Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded 424.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Bitcoin Classic has a total market cap of $109,315.31 and approximately $9.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Classic has traded up 149.9% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Classic coin can currently be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00000315 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Sapphire (SAPP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00000449 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.34 or 0.00036902 BTC.
- Modern Investment Coin (MODIC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded up 28% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00005757 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Decentrahub Coin (DCNTR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00001625 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- NestEGG Coin (EGG) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Scrypta (LYRA) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0320 or 0.00000055 BTC.
About Bitcoin Classic
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Classic is a cryptocurrency, blockchain platform with upgradeability, smart-contract platform. Bitcoin Classic aims to allow users to build websites based on smart-contracts. “
Bitcoin Classic Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.