Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. Bytecoin has a market capitalization of $181.52 million and $503,887.00 worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bytecoin has traded up 42.5% against the US dollar. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $268.02 or 0.00463453 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Monero Classic (XMC) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00001080 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- ZUM TOKEN (ZUM) traded 522.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000404 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 37% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- PluraCoin (PLURA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.