CACHE Gold (CURRENCY:CGT) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on April 8th. Over the last week, CACHE Gold has traded up 1.9% against the US dollar. CACHE Gold has a total market cap of $2.85 million and approximately $121,627.00 worth of CACHE Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CACHE Gold coin can now be purchased for $56.34 or 0.00099248 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.68 or 0.00055807 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00021798 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $358.12 or 0.00630873 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.22 or 0.00081422 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001764 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001763 BTC.
CACHE Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CACHE Gold token is equivalent to one gram of gold. Each token is backed by physical gold securely stored in a vault. All gold is audited and insured. Gold backing CACHE Gold tokens is publicly verifiable at any time, simply visit the CACHE Explorer to verify CACHE Gold's backing. A token is a unit of account that is tracked on a blockchain platform. CACHE Gold tokens are unique because they are backed by real gold that is redeemable by token holders at any time. CACHE Locked Gold represents gold that backs CACHE Gold tokens. CACHE Locked Gold cannot be unlocked or removed from the vaults unless an equivalent amount of CACHE Gold tokens are redeemed. “
CACHE Gold Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CACHE Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CACHE Gold should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CACHE Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CACHE Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CACHE Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.