Dai (CURRENCY:DAI) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. Dai has a market capitalization of $3.18 billion and approximately $336.81 million worth of Dai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dai coin can now be bought for $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Dai has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055900 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.36 or 0.00021849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.00 or 0.00630823 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.12 or 0.00081503 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001770 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.11 or 0.00030232 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Multi Collateral Dai (DAI) is a multi collateral-backed cryptocurrency. It was created by the Maker, a smart contract platform on the Ethereum blockchain, to enable anyone to leverage their Ethereum assets and generate MCD tokens on the Maker Platform. Once generated, MCD can be used in the same manner as any other cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling Dai
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dai using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.