Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. Over the last seven days, Fetch.ai has traded down 14.3% against the dollar. Fetch.ai has a total market capitalization of $470.34 million and approximately $41.21 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fetch.ai coin can currently be bought for about $0.63 or 0.00001091 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00055745 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00022446 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00083549 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $364.25 or 0.00630224 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030185 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Fetch.AI is a decentralized digital world in which useful economic activity can take place. This activity is performed by digital entities called Autonomous Economic Agents (AEAs). AEAs can work alone, together, serially or in parallel, and they can represent humans, services, themselves, data and more. AEAs connect to the world through our Open Economic Framework (OEF) which acts as an agent’s senses. The OEF presents a highly tailored world to each individual agent, one that is adapted specifically for it. Underpinning this is the Fetch Smart Ledger which provides the network’s integrity and delivers consensus through useful proof of work. Fetch are developing the OEF and Smart Ledger to enable everyone to develop agents. “
Fetch.ai Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fetch.ai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fetch.ai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fetch.ai Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fetch.ai and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.