HeroNode (CURRENCY:HER) traded up 112.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 8th. HeroNode has a total market cap of $375,005.58 and approximately $359.00 worth of HeroNode was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HeroNode coin can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, HeroNode has traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.22 or 0.00055745 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.97 or 0.00022446 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000347 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00083549 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $364.25 or 0.00630224 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00030185 BTC.
HeroNode Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hero Node is a blockchain based ecosystem for dApps, allowing development without the need to understand the complicated blockchain underlying technology. Hero Node utilizes the Hero Protocol to integrate different public blockchains and build a cross-blockchain, cross-development solution for dApps. Hero Node will also build a fully decentralized node network which contains multiple kinds of public chain and IPFS storage to support fully decentralized applications. HER is an ERC20 token that serves as a currency on the HeroNode ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling HeroNode
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HeroNode directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HeroNode should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HeroNode using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HeroNode Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HeroNode and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.