Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 11.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. Lisk has a market cap of $829.03 million and $76.37 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Lisk has traded up 5.2% against the US dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for approximately $6.49 or 0.00011223 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00027063 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.10 or 0.00022660 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00002617 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005481 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00005796 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, its most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution, and monetization of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.