MaidSafeCoin (CURRENCY:MAID) traded 23% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. MaidSafeCoin has a market capitalization of $580.12 million and approximately $2.48 million worth of MaidSafeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, MaidSafeCoin has traded up 65% against the dollar. One MaidSafeCoin coin can currently be bought for about $1.28 or 0.00002217 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00001684 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.90 or 0.00070753 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.64 or 0.00257117 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005476 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $455.12 or 0.00787249 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,871.93 or 1.00104601 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.09 or 0.00017454 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $406.37 or 0.00702925 BTC.
MaidSafeCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Client applications can access, store, mutate and communicate on the network. The clients allow people to anonymously join the network and cannot prevent people joining. Data is presented to clients as virtual drives mounted on their machines, application data, internal to applications, communication data as well as dynamic data that is manipulated via client applications depending on the programming methods employed. Examples of client apps are; cloud storage, encrypted messaging, web sites, crypto wallets, document processing of any data provided by any program, distributed databases, research sharing of documents, research and ideas with IPR protection if required, document signing, contract signing, decentralized co-operative groups or companies, trading mechanisms and many others. The clients can access every Internet service known today and introduce many services currently not possible with a centralised architecture. These clients, when accessing the network, will ensure that users never type another password to access any further services. The client contains many cryptographically secured key pairs and can use these automatically sign requests for session management or membership of any network service. Therefore, a website with membership can present a join button and merely clicking that would sign an authority and allow access in the future. Digital voting, aggregated news, knowledge transfer of even very secret information is now all possible, and this is just the beginning! “
Buying and Selling MaidSafeCoin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MaidSafeCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MaidSafeCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MaidSafeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MaidSafeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MaidSafeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.