Ontology (CURRENCY:ONT) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Ontology coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.88 or 0.00003263 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Ontology has a total market cap of $1.52 billion and approximately $678.40 million worth of Ontology was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Ontology has traded up 2.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00002103 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.66 or 0.00051614 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $31.07 or 0.00054066 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002338 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.57 or 0.00317714 BTC.
- Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.20 or 0.00010798 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.91 or 0.00027680 BTC.
Ontology Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ontology is a public infrastructure chain project and distributed trust collaboration platform. Its blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. The blockchain/distributed ledger network combines distributed identity verification, data exchange, data collaboration, procedure protocols, communities, attestation, smart contract system support, and various industry-specific modules. Previously a NEO-based token, the ONT has now launched his mainnet. It will serve as the utility token within the platform. “
Buying and Selling Ontology
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ontology directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ontology should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ontology using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ontology Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ontology and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.