Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 8th. One Pirl coin can now be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Pirl has traded up 33.1% against the U.S. dollar. Pirl has a market cap of $198,995.01 and approximately $149.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $56,592.25 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2,003.14 or 0.03539599 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $219.22 or 0.00387371 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $621.16 or 0.01097599 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0605 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $263.11 or 0.00464920 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $237.28 or 0.00419275 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.42 or 0.00032554 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00003696 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $174.06 or 0.00307560 BTC.
Pirl Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pirl is a 3-layered Masternode network blockchain that harnesses the power of Smart Contracts, EVM, Web3 and service masternode networks to provide decentralized storage and immutable (read: unchangeable -secure) content. The main goal of the project is to improve the functionality and performance of Decentralized applications and set new standards for user experience and to provide a real use for blockchain technology. PIRL is using the already laid technological foundation to develop a unique all-in-one platform with easy-to-use features for file storage, communication, entertainment, and p2p marketplace trading. “
Pirl Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirl should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirl using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.