PowerPool (CURRENCY:CVP) traded up 3.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 8th. PowerPool has a total market capitalization of $65.61 million and approximately $4.85 million worth of PowerPool was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PowerPool coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.89 or 0.00005023 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, PowerPool has traded up 6.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.15 or 0.00055876 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00021992 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000346 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $362.41 or 0.00629935 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.85 or 0.00083171 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001740 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001741 BTC.
PowerPool Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The PowerPool is a protocol for pooling governance tokens (GTs), such as COMP, BAL, LEND, YFI, BZRX, AKRO, and many others. It allows the token holders to lend, pool, borrow governance tokens, get income from it, and accumulate governance power in protocols based on Ethereum. The Power Pool's mission is to expand the utility of governance tokens to the end-users and provide new coordination for decision making in the Defi ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling PowerPool
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PowerPool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PowerPool should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PowerPool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PowerPool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PowerPool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.