Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. During the last seven days, Skycoin has traded up 17.1% against the dollar. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for about $4.39 or 0.00007593 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $87.75 million and $4.50 million worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00001711 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.73 or 0.00070484 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $153.38 or 0.00265427 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00005481 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $452.09 or 0.00782348 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,804.98 or 1.00032707 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00017595 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $406.18 or 0.00702894 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. Understanding the Skycoin Supply and Distribution here “
Skycoin Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.