Ubiq (CURRENCY:UBQ) traded 12.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Ubiq has a total market capitalization of $23.83 million and $105,265.00 worth of Ubiq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ubiq coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.56 or 0.00000966 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Ubiq has traded up 21.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57,898.49 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2,066.03 or 0.03568360 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $224.27 or 0.00387359 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $634.38 or 0.01095675 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0609 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $267.10 or 0.00461329 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $242.45 or 0.00418751 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00033222 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00003636 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.76 or 0.00313932 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The cryptocurrency Jumbucks will be renamed as Ubiq (ticker UBQ), an Ethereum fork. Ubiq is the first Ethereum fork which brings about consensus level changes in the form of brand new code. The Digibyte's Digishield v3 difficulty adjustment algorithm has been ported to an Ethereum code base. Incidentally, this is the same difficulty algorithm recently chosen by the Zcash development team. Coins will be swapped at a 1:10 ratio to the new chain, as so ~36m UBQ will be issued. There will be 2 methods for swapping. Claiming or using an exchange which will perform a claim and adjust on-exchange balances accordingly. “
Buying and Selling Ubiq
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ubiq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ubiq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ubiq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ubiq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ubiq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.