Caspian (CURRENCY:CSP) traded 26.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 10th. One Caspian coin can now be purchased for $0.0430 or 0.00000073 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Caspian has traded up 83% against the US dollar. Caspian has a total market cap of $19.30 million and approximately $429,227.00 worth of Caspian was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Pundi X[old] (NPXS) traded up 941.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0590 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.14 or 0.00053108 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.09 or 0.00020619 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $363.01 or 0.00619148 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.87 or 0.00081654 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.35 or 0.00031298 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Caspian is an asset management platform. It provides the users with a fully developed Execution Management System (OEMS), Position Management System (PMS), and Risk Management System (RMS) as well as a single interface into crypto exchanges, a suite of trading algorithms, real-time and historical P&L and exposure tracking and professional customer service. The CSP token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. The token will serve the users as a mean to participate in the Commission Discount Programs and/or for the developers to be rewarded when offering their apps for free on Caspian. “
Caspian Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Caspian directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Caspian should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Caspian using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Caspian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Caspian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.