QANplatform (CURRENCY:QARK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 10th. QANplatform has a market capitalization of $1.14 million and approximately $4,846.00 worth of QANplatform was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One QANplatform coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0600 or 0.00000101 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, QANplatform has traded 15.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.49 or 0.00053012 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.15 or 0.00020459 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001682 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $367.70 or 0.00618997 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.62 or 0.00081845 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00031281 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.85 or 0.00036791 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “QANplatform is a quantum-resistant hybrid blockchain platform enables developers and enterprises to rapidly switch to QANplatform or build software applications and run business processes on blockchain by providing a powerful software toolkit. The QAN blockchain platform toolkit includes: open-source code, private and public blockchain, easy setup, fast deployment, simple migration, multi-language development, online developer academy, community support, fast data transactions, low hardware and energy cost, quantum computing resistant security QARK is an ERC-20 Ethereum utility token, an essential part of QAN's platform, with the following functions: Generic smart contract developers get QARK after their code is being reused by the Specific Smart Contract Developers. All developers pay for their smart contract deployment in QARK. Specific smart contract developers pay a fraction of the full price as a license fee to the Generic Smart Contract Developers in QARK. Validator pays a deposit fee in QARK to enter the pool of validators who have the right to validate the following block. Full node providers get a reward in QARK for giving access to their storage for the blocks to be validated (tokens generated by the network), in proportion to the storage actually used by the blocks. Smart contract users pay for transaction fees. Fees are fixed in FIAT, long term predictable. (All operations which modify data require payment of a transaction fee.) “
QANplatform Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QANplatform directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QANplatform should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QANplatform using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QANplatform Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QANplatform and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.