Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. Qtum has a market cap of $1.53 billion and $918.04 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $15.53 or 0.00026136 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 45.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 167.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00008889 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0777 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 60.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 49.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 149.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000666 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-complete smart contract functionalities while still maintaining an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum is PoS based and boasts a Decentralized Governance Protocol (DGP) which allows specific blockchain settings to be modified by making use of smart contracts. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.