Tap (CURRENCY:XTP) traded up 1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 10th. Tap has a market cap of $10.13 million and $534,225.00 worth of Tap was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tap coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0082 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Tap has traded 15.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.55 or 0.00053243 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00020873 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001688 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.87 or 0.00082461 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $367.10 or 0.00619462 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.11 or 0.00038997 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.63 or 0.00031444 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tap offers one-stop services for cryptocurrency participants and aims to remove financial boundaries by supporting connections with banks and exchanges. After depositing fiat currency into the TAP app, users can trade various cryptocurrencies on various exchanges using one app and a single KYC process. Users can also send any crypto asset to anyone in the world for free and the asset can be used by the recipient instantly. “
Buying and Selling Tap
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tap should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tap using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.