Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. Amon has a market cap of $6.36 million and approximately $16,693.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Amon has traded 8.3% lower against the dollar. One Amon coin can now be bought for about $0.0090 or 0.00000014 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.19 or 0.00064198 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.13 or 0.00019379 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $426.12 or 0.00680712 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.33 or 0.00088386 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.34 or 0.00032486 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.69 or 0.00036239 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Amon offers a multi-cryptocurrency debit-card where you can store your funds, real-time conversion, and instant payment anywhere. AMN is an Ethereum-based token that gives users different benefits such as discounted fees, better customer service andthe possibility to receive passive interest from MasterNodes. “
Amon Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.