AntiMatter (CURRENCY:MATTER) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 14th. Over the last seven days, AntiMatter has traded up 7.4% against the dollar. AntiMatter has a total market capitalization of $48.22 million and approximately $5.82 million worth of AntiMatter was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AntiMatter coin can currently be bought for about $5.13 or 0.00008134 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $40.55 or 0.00064271 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00019207 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $429.66 or 0.00680981 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001588 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $55.81 or 0.00088448 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.39 or 0.00032315 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.70 or 0.00035984 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AntiMatter is a lightweight on-chain DeFi perpetual derivative protocol based on a polarized token model. Antimatter will aim for simplicity and normalization as the main priority for every product released. The initial Antimatter product will be an ETH perpetual put option product where anyone can short and long at any given time with secondary market opportunities (market-making and arbitrage). “
Buying and Selling AntiMatter
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AntiMatter directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiMatter should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AntiMatter using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AntiMatter Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiMatter and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.