Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. Dash has a market capitalization of $3.04 billion and approximately $1.56 billion worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $301.30 or 0.00478747 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Dash has traded 18.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Secret (SCRT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.18 or 0.00006647 BTC.
- MimbleWimbleCoin (MWC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.48 or 0.00024601 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0818 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Meme (MEME) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2,183.39 or 0.03469292 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- SYNC Network (SYNC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Capricoin+ (CPS) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dash is an open-source cryptocurrency. It is an altcoin that was forked from the Bitcoin protocol. It is also a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) run by a subset of its users, which are called “masternodes”. The currency permits transactions that can be untraceable. Created in 2014, Dash is comprised of features such as: Two-tier network with incentivized nodes and decentralized project governance (Masternodes)Instantly settled payments (InstantSend)Instantly immutable blockchain (ChainLocks)Optional privacy (PrivateSend)Blockchain data provided by: Blockchair (Main Source), CryptoID (Backup), and WhatToMine (Block Time only) “
Buying and Selling Dash
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.