Flashstake (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 3.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 14th. Flashstake has a total market cap of $3.40 million and $96,466.00 worth of Flashstake was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Flashstake coin can now be bought for $0.63 or 0.00000994 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Flashstake has traded 18.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.33 or 0.00065237 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.12 or 0.00019129 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.54 or 0.00041884 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $435.31 or 0.00687085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001580 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.37 or 0.00088973 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.65 or 0.00032586 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Flash Token ($FLASH) is an Ethereum token that enables interacting with the Flash Protocol. It was audited by Solidified and created by Blockzero Labs The Flash Token does not have a fixed supply. $FLASH is minted on every stake and it’s burned on every unstake (only if the staking period has not been elapsed). The process of minting can only be achieved using the Flash Protocol.The inflation rate of the token is corelated to the usage of Flash protocol, the FPY (Flash Percentage Yield) and the matching ratio. Flashstaking is the concept of locking money today and earning money from the future. With Flash, users receive instant upfront yield on stakes. Flash uses Proof-of-Time, meaning $FLASH is generated and rewarded to users who provide time to the protocol. “
Buying and Selling Flashstake
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Flashstake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Flashstake should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Flashstake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Flashstake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flashstake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.