Neo (CURRENCY:NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 14th. During the last week, Neo has traded up 12.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Neo coin can currently be purchased for about $68.05 or 0.00107817 BTC on major exchanges. Neo has a total market cap of $4.80 billion and $1.28 billion worth of Neo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00002857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $42.45 or 0.00067260 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $40.84 or 0.00064702 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00019105 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $170.63 or 0.00270347 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001587 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NEO is an open source project driven by community. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identities to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.NEO was founded in 2014 and open sourced on GitHub in June 2015. Its MainNet was released in October 2016. Its vision of a “smart economy” was set up along with the project rebranding in 2017. NEO represents ownership of the NEO platform and allows users to buy NEO (ANC) and to vote on protocol changes on the NEO blockchain. ANS are 100% premined and issued on the NEO's genesis block. “
Neo Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neo should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.