USDX (CURRENCY:USDX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 14th. One USDX coin can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00001425 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, USDX has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. USDX has a market capitalization of $632,827.72 and approximately $1,201.00 worth of USDX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TerraUSD (UST) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001584 BTC.
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00005976 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.78 or 0.00017075 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- ILCOIN (ILC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000005 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 27th, 2018. USDX’s total supply is 3,768,685 coins. USDX’s official Twitter account is @USDXwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. USDX’s official message board is medium.com/@USDXWallet. The official website for USDX is usdx.cash.
According to CryptoCompare, “USDX is a stablecoin, pegged to the US dollar in a 1:1 ratio. It is backed by LHT – the core cryptocurrency of USDX Wallet. USDX can be quickly and with no fees exchanged to LHT via USDX Wallet app. The combination of the LHT token and USDX stablecoin is boosting global cryptocurrency usage and increasing its safety. USDX Wallet is a blockchain-based transfer money mobile app that enables instant transactions with no borders, intermediaries and fees. The USDX Wallet app guarantees multi-level security for all transactions and instant transfers of assets by username, phone number or QR code. USDX Wallet is based on the exclusive Lighthouse Blockchain. This blockchain is built using tried-and-tested Graphene technology, which provides stability, security and high performance (100,000 transactions per second). To access the USDX whitepaper, please click here. “
Buying and Selling USDX
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USDX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USDX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USDX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USDX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USDX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.