adbank (CURRENCY:ADB) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. adbank has a market capitalization of $6.05 million and approximately $118,716.00 worth of adbank was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, adbank has traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar. One adbank coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $45.95 or 0.00085742 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00019085 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001867 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $36.66 or 0.00068409 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $457.16 or 0.00853129 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,267.09 or 0.09829256 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54.18 or 0.00101112 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00044772 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Adbank is an online ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain. The platform will leverage the blockchain and AI technologies to remove the costly middlemen and also mitigate the $50 billion problems of ad fraud. By using the Adbank platform, publishers will be able to get paid for their content while charging advertisers less and creating a transparent ecosystem that benefits all key stakeholders in the industry. Existing ad platforms will be able to access anti-fraud AI tools through Adbank’s API, which will be powered with ADB tokens. “
Buying and Selling adbank
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as adbank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade adbank should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase adbank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for adbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adbank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.