Aurora (CURRENCY:AOA) traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. Aurora has a total market capitalization of $43.50 million and $3.14 million worth of Aurora was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aurora coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0044 or 0.00000008 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Aurora has traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.34 or 0.00086876 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $44.40 or 0.00081486 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00019228 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.11 or 0.00069938 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $474.92 or 0.00871613 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,504.39 or 0.10102038 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.50 or 0.00101848 BTC.
Aurora Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aurora Chain is a smart contract platform for decentralized applications. Their goal is to create fast contracts to link a variety of industry applications such as gaming, big data, AI, and IOT. Aurora Chain aims to resolve the issues that lie with current smart contract platforms (scalability, and upgradeability) through the implementation of DPOS and BFT consensus mechanisms. Aurora (AOA) is an ethereum-based token that powers the platform. “
Aurora Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aurora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aurora should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aurora using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aurora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aurora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.