BetterBetting (CURRENCY:BETR) traded up 11,349% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on May 4th. BetterBetting has a market capitalization of $232.69 million and $333,228.00 worth of BetterBetting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BetterBetting has traded up 43,024.5% against the U.S. dollar. One BetterBetting coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.82 or 0.00001373 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $42.93 or 0.00076413 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.13 or 0.00019803 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001780 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $39.43 or 0.00070191 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $506.76 or 0.00902024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5,866.93 or 0.10442940 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $57.61 or 0.00102537 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.99 or 0.00046264 BTC.
BetterBetting Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BetterBetting is a decentralized sports betting marketplace that uses the BETR token as its betting currency. BetterBetting aims to establish truly decentralised online sports betting. “
Buying and Selling BetterBetting
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetterBetting directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BetterBetting should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BetterBetting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetterBetting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetterBetting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.