CargoX (CURRENCY:CXO) traded 4.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. One CargoX coin can currently be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00000462 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, CargoX has traded up 13.5% against the U.S. dollar. CargoX has a market cap of $41.40 million and approximately $547,335.00 worth of CargoX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.68 or 0.00088104 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.46 or 0.00019327 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001848 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.35 or 0.00069021 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $467.01 or 0.00862954 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,383.21 or 0.09947291 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.89 or 0.00101435 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.36 or 0.00045011 BTC.
CargoX Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The CargoX aims to disrupt the container shipping industry by leveraging the Ethereum blockchain to provide decentralized protocols, tools, and utilities for the exchange of shipment ownership documents (Bill of Lading). The Bill of Lading is a document issued by a carrier (or his agent) to acknowledge receipt of cargo for shipment, that will be registry on the blockchain while providing a way for importers and exporters to exchange those documents digitally, securely and without counterfeit in an open environment. The CargoX token (CXO) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for sending, archiving, changing ownership, and also as a medium of exchange for logistic services. “
CargoX Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CargoX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CargoX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CargoX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CargoX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CargoX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.