Chrono.tech (CURRENCY:TIME) traded 21.6% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 4th. One Chrono.tech coin can currently be purchased for $12.34 or 0.00022639 BTC on exchanges. Chrono.tech has a total market cap of $8.76 million and $582,167.00 worth of Chrono.tech was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Chrono.tech has traded down 9.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.10 or 0.00084611 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00019310 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $38.34 or 0.00070367 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $476.42 or 0.00874363 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5,520.93 or 0.10132408 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $55.61 or 0.00102068 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00044325 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Time is an Ethereum-based token issued by Chronobank. It allows users to receive dividends from the fees and issuance of Labor-Hour Tokens (LHT) in the Chronobank system. Chronobank is a system designed to tokenize labour-hours using blockchain technology. The system leverages smart contract techniques to automate a process whereby a country-specific ‘labour-hour’ token may be redeemed for real labour-hours via legally binding (traditional) contracts with labour-offering companies. The proposed ‘stable-coin’ LHT implementation provides a non-volatile, inflation-resistant digital asset transfer system. “
Chrono.tech Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chrono.tech directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chrono.tech should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Chrono.tech using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chrono.tech Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chrono.tech and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.