Digitex Futures (CURRENCY:DGTX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on May 4th. Digitex Futures has a market capitalization of $27.46 million and approximately $2.53 million worth of Digitex Futures was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Digitex Futures has traded up 3.5% against the dollar. One Digitex Futures coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0295 or 0.00000156 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, OOOBTC and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47.31 or 0.00087496 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.49 or 0.00019399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001849 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.26 or 0.00068904 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $464.28 or 0.00858565 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,360.93 or 0.09913600 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $54.64 or 0.00101043 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $24.27 or 0.00044880 BTC.
Digitex Futures Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Seychelles, Digitex Futures is a Commission-Free cryptocurrency Futures Trading. It allows its users (traders) to trade prices of cryptocurrencies (speculate) instead of effectively purchase them. In other words, users are able to stake a guess for the price direction (up or down) of a supported cryptocurrency, earning an income if the guess was right. At Digital Futures, stakes to make a guess or the income earnings for the correct speculation are paid with the DGTX token. The DGTX token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is the Digital Futures native currency and needed in all actions related to account balances as well as in trading profits and losses. “
Buying and Selling Digitex Futures
Digitex Futures can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Exrates and OOOBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitex Futures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitex Futures should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitex Futures using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitex Futures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitex Futures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.